Monday, May 23, 2016

A New Home!

We finally have a new home.  128 Katrina Street, we made it!  What seemed like a long and agonizing process turned into a real blessing in disguise.  Ben and I thought this house was going to fall through and started looking for other homes, however the seller came back and accepted our offer!  We closed on time, and now look at our beautiful home!
Since we have to wait for a few weeks for the Marine Corps to move all of our furniture from Yuma, Ben and I decided to make some home improvements.  We started by re-doing the floors.  Ben's parents Allen and Tracie came down (on their anniversary) and helped install Pergo floors.  They came out BEAUTIFUL!
 In the past few weeks while we waited to move into our home, Ben and I traveled to Annapolis to attend a good friend's wedding.  We stayed with one of my best friends Kristen and her beautiful family.  Her husband Alex and her awesome baby Ryan (pictured below).  I was reunited with several great friends I attended college with.  It was awesome to see everyone again, and be back at the Naval Academy.  I'll take any excuse to go back to Annapolis.
Nat and Caroline (Groom and Bride in the Center)
Kristen and Me
Ben and Me
Baby Ryan Turner
After celebrating Nat and Caroline in Annapolis, my sisters and Marla came down to Annapolis to throw me a sudo bachelorette party.  It was a great time to spend with my bridesmaids in one of my favorite cities.  We ate good food and did girly things, it was awesome to get spoiled for a bit.  
After our day of fun in Naptown, I went back to New Jersey to finish up some last minute wedding planning fun.  I got to see Tilly who has been living in NJ with Aunt Deb.  She was so sweet.  I can't wait to bring her back to see her new home!  She will love her new back yard.  
We're looking forward to celebrating the wedding in June with everyone.  It's less than 2 weeks away!  We've been feeling extra blessed lately, the Lord has been looking out for us in immeasurable ways.  We can't wait to see everyone and share our blessings.  Love you all!  See you in New Jersey!

No comments:

Post a Comment